Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cafeteria's Suck

I have decided that I cannot wait to get my own kitchen. Currently, I live in the residence halls on my college campus, and watching what you eat while having to eat at the cafeteria is hard. Next year I will be living in the apartment style residence hall, which I am super excited about since I will have my own kitchen then. It will make watching what I eat so much easier. But until then I have to deal with the cafeteria. I was thinking about this today when I went to lunch and dinner, and all there was t eat was hamburgers, pizza, BBQ sandwiches, and potatoes. It was really hard, and I am trying out this new calorie counter, which I am not sure how accurate it is, but it said I ate about 2,600 calories. It also said I burned about 850 calories on my workout, and with my basil metabolic rate being 2,071, that means I burned 200 more calories than I consumed. Again I am not sure how accurate it is, but the cafeteria will be a bit of a challenge for the rest of the semester. But I can cope with it until summer when I have a kitchen. I am just going to have to continue making the best of it. However; I am enjoying my work out, which is to take a really nice and long walk through these woods/park near my college campus. It is really nice and relaxing. Good night for now.

Food
3 glasses of milk
2 cups of pineapple
Bowl of oatmeal
1/2 biscuit w/gravy
Grilled Cheese
Bowl of tomato soup
Salad w/ham and carrots and french dressing
1/2 cup of carrots
Ham wrap with lettuce and cheese
1/2 cup of Mac and Cheese
2 cups of Greek yogurt (1 w/blueberry and 1 w/strawberry)
1 oatmeal chocolate chip cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment