Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hello

Well Hello World,
My name is Kelly. I am 20 years old, and I am sick of being fat. I have reached a point in my life when I need to start making some changes. I have been overweight for almost my whole life, and I am just sick of it. It makes everything so much more work than is necessary, from relationships with friends, family, and boyfriends (even getting one), to work, and just enjoying life. Weight is something is constantly on my mind, and I just don't it to be that way anymore. That is why I have decided I am going to lose weight. I am not going to try to lose I am going to lose it. I have to do it for myself, and for my future (and everything it entails). So I have decided that my goal is that by next year, April 7, 2013, I will have lost 100lbs by exercising 30 mins everyday,  and watching what I eat.
So I am basically going to use this blog to express my frustrations, record triumphs, track how I have changed (mentally and physically), and,  mostly, keep me honest and on track. Most posts will be related to my weight loss, but some some will just be about my life in general. My main goal for this blog is that will be help me on the way to my goal weight, and hopefully help someone else. And so my journey begins.

Starting                                                                               Goal                                                  

Weight: 278 lbs                                                                             Weight: 178 ilbs
Waist: 54 inches                                                                            Waist: 40 inches
                                                           Me a few months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment