Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesdays are...Okay

Hey Everyone,
So since this is the first week of my new weight loss journey, I am still figuring out how I am going to work out different days of the week. Tuesdays are kind of hard. I have work from 8am-2pm, have class from 3pm-5:45pm, and then a meeting from 7:30pm to about 8:30-9pm. So it was hard to do my normal walk through the park/woods. Thankfully I live on the upper portion of a campus with a really large hill, so walking that everyday helps to burn some calories. Other than that, I did really well today, except for eating a bag of peanut M&Ms.
Food
3 glasses of milk
Vanilla yogurt with granola and raisins
Jerk Chicken with lettuce and carrots
Cheese ravioli and green beans
Banana
 Bag of Peanut M&Ms
                                                                 Hill at my University

No comments:

Post a Comment